Our genetic testing program addresses the complexities of genetic testing by providing information on evidence-based testing and directing samples to in-network laboratories where possible.
Based on the clinical information you provide, we review your request to:
- Ensure care aligns with evidence-based clinical guidelines and/or health plan medical policies
- Education on use of in-network labs
Benefits of participating
- 24/7 online access to the AIM ProviderPortalSM, a proven technology platform to process reviews in real time
- When requested, AIM can provide access to a database of providers who can perform the genetic counseling
- Assurance that your practice is providing evidence-based care
- Synchronization with health plan medical policy and clinical guidelines
- Program designs vary by health plan. We encourage you to review the FAQs for each patient’s plan on the Resources page.